First of all, make sure that your organization’s Theatre Puget Sound membership is up-to-date. TPS membership is a requirement for producing companies to be considered. Register or renew online at http://tpsonline.org.
For any play to be considered for the Gregory Awards, the following guidelines must be met:
- Produced and rehearsed primarily in the Greater Seattle Metropolitan area
- Performed a minimum of 3 weekends OR 12 performances
- Majority of performances within season schedule (August 1st – July 31)
- Is not a staged reading, youth/educational/student performance, or short play festival (more than 2 different plays in one evening)
Acting elements are eligible as long as all above production eligibility requirements are met and:
- The cast member has been announced prior to opening night
- They are not an understudy, student or intern in the production
Design elements (lighting, set, etc.) are eligible for Gregory Awards consideration if the element was created specifically for this production.
NOTE: Individuals are not required to be a TPS member in order to be considered for the Gregory Awards.
Eligibility for "Theatre of the Year" requires a current TPS Organizational Membership.